B2B system regulations
These regulations define the terms and conditions of using the B2B system available at https://comtelgroup.pl/ belonging to COMTEL GROUP SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ SP.K. with registered office in Brzesko (32-800), Plac Kupiecki No. 2, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000564465 REGON: 850515140, NIP: 8691585325, and in particular defines the rules for placing Orders and concluding sales contracts using distance communication means, as well as the use by customers of all B2B system services.
Data for fast communication with the Seller (Address / contact / complaint details):
Telephone: 0048 146863790
Dictionary of terms
Terms used in the Regulations mean:
- Client - an entrepreneur conducting business activity as a natural person, as well as a legal person or an organizational unit that is not a legal person, the special provisions of which grant legal capacity, who has or intends to place an Order or use other B2B system services;
- Consumer - a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to its business or professional activity;
- Account (Customer Account) - subpage of the Store, under which the Customer has the option of manage personal data, manage the status of orders placed by him, as well as place orders after logging in without having to provide his personal data;
- Regulations - these Sales Regulations by distance means of communication and electronic services. In the scope of services provided electronically, the Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services;
- Registration - a one-time free and unpaid activity, based on the creation of a Customer Account, made using the administration panel;
- B2B system (hereinafter also referred to as "B2B System") - an internet service available at http://comtelgroup.pl/ through which the Customer can place Orders and also use other B2B System Services;
- Page - Service Provider or Customer;
- Goods - a movable item being the subject of a Sales Agreement;
- Sales contract - a sales agreement within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Service Provider and the Customer using means of remote communication via the Store, the subject of which is the Goods;
- Service (Services) - a service provided by the Service Provider electronically on the terms specified in the Regulations via the B2B System;
- Service Provider (also "Seller") - COMTEL GROUP SPÓŁKA Z OGRANICZONĄ ODPOWIEDZIALNOŚCIĄ SP.K. with its registered office in Brzesko (32-800), Plac Kupiecki 2, entered in the register of entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under KRS no. 0000564465, REGON: 850515140, NIP: 8691585325;
- Order - Customer's declaration of will constituting an offer to conclude a Sales Agreement with the Service Provider, aimed directly at the conclusion of a Distance Selling Agreement via the Online Store specifying the type and number of Goods being the subject of the Sales Agreement.
Responsibilities of the Parties
- The Customer is obliged to use the Services offered by the Service Provider in a manner consistent with the provisions of the law in force on the territory of the Republic of Poland, provisions of the Regulations, as well as not to supply content prohibited by generally applicable laws.
- The Seller is obliged to deliver the Goods free from defects.
- The Seller does not sell to natural persons who do not run a business (Consumers).
- The Customer may place Orders for Goods in the current B2B System offer via the Internet System 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- In order to conclude an Agreement for the sale of Goods at a distance via the B2B System, enter the B2B Systems website, then select the Goods and place the Order taking subsequent technical steps based on the messages or information displayed to the Customer.
- The condition for submitting an effective Order is to read and accept the Regulations by the Customer.
- Placing an Order constitutes an offer to conclude an Agreement for the sale of Goods, within the meaning of the Civil Code, submitted to the Service Provider by the Customer.
- After submitting the Order, the Customer immediately receives an e-mail containing the final confirmation of all essential elements of the Order.
- Along with the receipt by the Customer of the confirmation referred to in paragraph 5 above, the Sales Agreement is concluded.
- It reserves the right to refuse to execute an Order placed by a Customer who has not previously picked up the ordered Goods, timely settled the amount due for the ordered Goods or in a situation where the authenticity of the Order raises reasonable doubt.
- Comtel Group reserves the right to confirm the Order placed by the Customer by phone or email
- The content of the B2B System presents the current offer of goods, which constitute the basis for the offer by the customer. If the order can not be processed, Comtel Group has the right to offer the customer a different product with the same or similar properties. If the customer agrees, the modified order will be processed. In the event of disagreement, the customer will receive a refund of any amounts paid for the order, while the Comtel Group will not be responsible for any failure to fulfill the order.
- The customer can not withdraw from the contract, unless such law results from the mandatory provisions of law.
Prices, payments and delivery of the Goods
- The prices in the Store are given for each of the Goods and are expressed in Polish zlotys, and also represent gross prices, i.e. including VAT. The store reserves the right to change prices. In such cases, the Store undertakes to inform the Customer immediately about the situation. If the new price is not accepted, the order for a specific product will not be processed and the contract will be considered as not being concluded. In exceptional cases, the store has the right to change the price in the case of orders being processed, which have already been confirmed (accepted) by confirming the completion of the order.
- The prices of the Goods do not include delivery costs, which are always indicated in the ordering process. The total value of the order includes the price of the Goods and delivery costs, if the delivery costs are borne by the Customer.
- Ordered goods are delivered via a courier company.
- The Customer may pay the price as follows: a) by bank transfer to the Service Provider's bank account (prepayment); b) cash on delivery, i.e. cash on delivery of the Goods (cash on delivery), c) cash - in the case of personal receipt of the Goods by the Buyer in the Comtel Group Warehouse (Brzesko).
- The Order of Goods will be forwarded for execution (for shipment) immediately after the conclusion of the Sale Agreement, however, in the case of payment by bank transfer (prepayment), the shipment will be carried out only after the payment for the Goods has been credited to the Service Provider's bank account.
- The customer at the time of receipt of the shipment is required to check its contents. If it is found to be damaged, it is obliged to report this fact to the supplier of the Goods and immediately contact the Seller. Complaints regarding mechanical damage of the Goods during transport will be considered only after the damage report signed by the Customer and the parcel supplier has been drawn up.
- The seller reminds that pursuant to art. 548. § 1 of the Civil Code, when the sold item is handed over to the buyer (customer) benefits and burdens related to the thing (Goods) and the risk of accidental loss or damage to the item (good).
- The Seller is obliged to deliver the Goods free from defects and is responsible for the defects of the Goods. A physical defect is the incompatibility of the sold Goods with the Sales Agreement.
- The goods purchased and delivered are covered by the manufacturer's warranty provided with the goods. Warranty in relations between entrepreneurs is excluded.
- Complaints may be submitted in writing to the Seller's address or by e-mail. We suggest including proof of purchase in order to improve the complaint process.
- If the complaint is accepted, the product will be exchanged for full value, and if this is not possible (for example due to storage or distributor), Comtel Group will offer different products to choose from, and if you do not agree to another product, it will refund the amount received from Customer and issue a correction of the VAT invoice. The customer has no right to return the goods without an agreement with the Comtel Group.
- The buyer can not withdraw from the sales contract if the defect is irrelevant.
- The seller undertakes to examine each complaint within 14 days.
- The Customer may agree to receive commercial information, i.e. he has the option to order a Newsletter - a service provided by the Service Provider. The Newsletter is sent only to Clients who ordered the Newsletter.
- As part of the Newsletter service, via email, an e-mail address provided by the Customer is sent in the form of an electronic letter (e-mail) containing an information bulletin (Newsletter) as well as other commercial information sent by the Service Provider on its own behalf and at the request of third parties.
- The customer may unsubscribe from the Newsletter at any time.
Other rights and obligations
- The contract for the provision of electronic services (for the use of the B2B System) is concluded for an indefinite period.
- Each of the Parties may terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services (for the use of the B2B System infrastructure - Customer Account) at any time and without giving reasons, subject to the rights acquired by the other Party before the termination of the contract and the provisions below.
- A customer who has been registered terminates the contract for the provision of services by electronic means by deleting the Account by submitting an order to delete it or requesting to delete the Service Provider Account. In the case of a request to remove the Service Provider's Account, the termination is after 5 days.
- The Service Provider, wishing to terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services, will inform the Customer to the e-mail address provided by the Customer during the Registration, within 14 days before the planned date of removing the Customer Account.
- The Service Provider has the right to terminate the contract for the provision of electronic services immediately, in the event of a breach by the Customer of the provisions of these Regulations and as a result of an ineffective call to cease the above-mentioned violations with a deadline of at least 3 working days.
General terms of using the B2B System
- The Service Provider provides the following Services via the B2B System:
- presentation of the Comtel Group offer,
- the possibility of placing Orders for Goods available in the B2B System and thus concluding Distance Selling Agreements,
- the ability to use the Customer Account,
- Access to the services referred to in paragraph 1 point 1-2 above does not require registration.
- Access to the service specified in paragraph 1 point 3 above requires registration.
- In order to maintain the security of using the B2B System, it is recommended that the device used by the Customer in particular should have:
- antivirus system with the latest version of virus definitions and updates, effective firewall,
- all available operating system and web browser updates that apply to security are installed,
- activated acceptance function of cookies and Java Script in a web browser,
- software for reading files in PDF format.
Settlement of any disputes arising between the Service Provider and the Customer is subject to a court having jurisdiction over the seat of the Service Provider.
- Customers' personal data are processed by the Service Provider with regard to the law in this regard, in particular Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/WE.
- The personal data administrator is the Seller.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but failure to provide the personal data required may make it impossible to place an Order. The data will be processed in order to implement the contract for the provision of Seller's services and distance sales contracts, fulfill other legally justified purposes of administrators or recipients of data and purposes for which the Customer agrees (including marketing purposes).
- All personal data provided is subject to special protection.
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, generally applicable laws shall apply. The Regulations are subject to Polish law. Regulations may be changed; In the absence of acceptance for changes, the Customer should stop the implementation of orders via the Store, under pain of recognition that the Regulations accept in new wording.
- Customers can get access to the Regulations at any time and free of charge via an Internet referral (ie a link) on the main page of the B2B System and print it out.
- Information about Goods provided in the B2B System, in particular their descriptions, technical and functional parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude an agreement within the meaning of art. 71 of the Civil Code.
- Exclusive rights to content provided as part of the B2B System, in particular copyrights to photographs, B2B system name, trademarks of the Service Provider and producers of Goods, graphic elements, software and data base rights included in them are subject to legal protection and are entitled to Service Providers or entities with which the Service Provider has concluded appropriate agreements. It is forbidden to copy or other forms of using any elements of the B2B System without the consent of the Service Provider.
Information on access to the B2B
platform will provide:
Tel. +48 14 68 63 790
Tel. mob. +48 796 696 694
platform will provide:
Tel. +48 14 68 63 790
Tel. mob. +48 796 696 694